Shift Premium: $3.00
Shift: 6pm-6:30am; 2-2-3 Rotation
Rust-Oleum Corporation is a worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. We offer a wide product range including decorative fashion paints, durable industrial roof repair coatings and, of course, the famous rust-fighting formula that started it all.
The primary result expected from the Material Handler is to efficiently, accurately, and safely process customer orders by filling them from stored merchandise in accordance with specifications on pick tickets, and by verifying and maintaining documentation on incoming and outgoing shipments.
As our Material Handler, you can expect to:
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Carry needed tools and supplies from storage or trucks, and return them after use.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Warehouse experience is desirable.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Click Apply now to see all of our open positions!