- Wages: From $22.73/hour to $22.73/hour; Shift premium of $3.00/hour
- This position is bonus eligible.
- Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, vacation/PTO/sick days/parental leave, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, and pension.
- Shift: 6pm-6:30am; 2-2-3 shift rotation
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn't particularly set out to invent rust preventive paint. He just wanted to keep his ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
Founded in 1921, the same passion that drove the Captain to create the world’s first rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a problem, we work diligently until we’ve perfected a solution, which has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over 2,000 people across every corner of the world help us remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry.
As our Material Handler, you don’t need experience but you do need strong character. What does that mean to us?
- You pay attention to details because you care as much about hitting production goals as accuracy on your pallet.
- Safety matters. When you see something, you’ll say something to a teammate to make sure that everyone leaves as they come.
- You’ll show up. We’ve built a team you can rely on, and we trust each other to show up every day.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work above average overtime and flexible hours.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for extended periods.
Additional Consideration Given to Those With:
- Previous shipping/traffic and material handling experience.
- Paint/Coatings/chemical industry knowledge or experience.