Warehouse Associate- Forklift Operator/Material Handler
Job Location -Del - Delavan, WI
Job Shift- Any
Job Category- Warehouse
Join our Team!
The Material Handler will be responsible for facilitating and conducting the accurate movement and inventory control of various raw materials and finished goods across the plant. The Material handler will achieve this efficiently and in a safe manner while supporting and contributing to the overall operation.
JOB DUTIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Work safely, following all safety policies and proactively participating in the safe work of others and the safety of the overall environment.
- Replenishes production floor with raw materials based on current product run.
- Assists in removing finished goods from Injection and or Blow Molding cells as needed.
- Records all inventory movements accurately in IQMS real time using RF technology and disposition scanning.
- Complete all daily fork/grab/dock-lock reports accurately as required
- Assure all product is received, stored, transported, and organized accurately and without damage in our raw material staging areas.
- Operate material handling equipment to load, unload, and move material safely.
- Participate in and support continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant. Sustain 6S program in the production cells, supporting team members and reporting repeat variation to leadership.
- Perform other support work to enable the team to be successful and as requested by Plant leadership.
- Compliance to GMP, Food Safety, and Food Quality regulations as required by the company, customers, and/or government agencies.
OUTSTANDING COMPANY CULTURE
Radius Packaging credits their success to putting people first- both its members and its customers. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, Radius Packaging creates an environment focused on collaboration, innovation and hard work, where members are excited to learn and grow. Through various events, educational resources, committees, clubs and programs, members find more than just a job at Radius, but a community that prioritizes each members' financial, mental, physical and emotional needs. Radius is proud to continuously invest in their member sand provide them with opportunities to pursue their passions at work, at home and in their communities.
How do our shifts work? Full time status | 4 Days a Week | Overtime built-in
Day Shift: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM - $500 Sign on Bonus
Night Shift: 7:00 PM-7:00 AM - $750 Sign on Bonus
Schedule: 4 Days on, 4 Days off rotation throughout the month
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least two years of material handling experience preferred
- Forklift experience, specifically loading and unloading bulk materials preferred
- Familiarity with RF handheld computers preferred
- Exhibit excellent decision-making skills
- Demonstrated capability in basic math and measurement.
- Ability to follow guidelines independently and work as part of a cohesive production team.
- Familiarity with basic business computer applications and mobile device applications.
- Must be able to read and write in English to accurately identify packing information, follow work instructions and QA alerts.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift or carry parts, material and product of up to 30 - 40 pounds regularly, 60 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to grasp, pinch, reach, finger, pick, or otherwise work with fingers, hands, and arms for regular tasks.
- Must be able to wear eye and hearing protection
- Must climb steps, maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling, have good hand/eye coordination, stoop, and bend. Must be capable of visually detecting defects, depth, colors, variances, and see objects as real.
- Work-life balance schedule: 4 days off!
- Overtime is not mandatory outside your regularly scheduled shift
- Holiday and Team Member celebrations with free meals & snacks
- Quarterly Bonuses & Paid Vacation
- Collaborative and friendly team culture
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Referral bonus program!
Don’t miss your chance to become part of a growing, family-oriented company!
Radius Packaging is an equal opportunity employer.