Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Job Description-LPN/RN-30 hours per week with full benefits.
Occupational Health Care Associates has multiple openings for full-time Occupational Health LPN/RN. The qualified candidate will perform the following, but not limited to, job duties:
- Monitor occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses to facilitate a safe, healthy work environment.
- Care and triage employee injuries/illnesses- observe and document proficiently.
- Active nurse navigator as employee resource point of contact for medical information.
- Develop relationships with local medical providers to understand the company’s expectations and philosophies.
- Supporting successful plant health and safety programs.
- Administrate early Return to Work (RTW) programs.
- Administrate respiratory protection, audiometric, Blood borne pathogen and any additional employee health/safety programs.
- Wellness education includes-health fair, weight management programs, blood pressure screenings, cardiac/diabetes screenings, smoking cessation.
- Assist and ensure compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) as needed.
- Maintain OSHA 300 log.
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records and information in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) laws.
- Perform other duties as needed.
If you are an RN/LPN looking for a job variety, please apply!
- Current Registered Nurse (RN/LPN) license in IL.
- 1-2 years Workers’ Compensation/Occupational Health experience preferred. .
- Ability and willingness to train.
- COHC - Certified Occupational Hearing Conservation. Or will train.
- NIOSH Certification Spirometry. Will train. Or will train.
- Phlebotomy/venipuncture for annual employee physicals.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent organization and ability to self-manage time.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and interpersonal.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.