Occupational Health Nurse- Part Time
Occupational Health Care Associates has multiple openings for a Part Time occupational Nurse to work on-site. The qualified candidate will perform the following, but not limited to, job duties:
- Active nurse navigator as employee resource point of contact for medical information
- Monitor occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses in order to facilitate a safe, healthy work environment
- Care and triage employee injuries/illnesses- observe and document proficiently
- Develop relationships with local medical providers to understand the company’s expectations and philosophies
- Supporting successful plant health and safety programs.
- Assist with early Return to Work (RTW) programs
- Assist with respiratory protection, audiometric, blood borne pathogen and any additional employee health/safety programs
- Wellness education including-health fair, weight management programs, blood pressure screenings, cardiac/diabetes screenings, smoking cessation.
- Assist and ensure compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) as needed.
- Maintain OSHA 300 log
- Maintain confidentiality of medical records and information in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) laws.
- Perform other duties as needed
Current Nurse (RN/LPN) license in WI
Ability and willingness to train
Reliable and punctual
Excellent organization and ability to self-manage time
Excellent computer skills
Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and interpersonal
All your information will be kept confirdental according to EEO guidelines